1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3 large bananas
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup canola oil
2 tbsp ground flax
1 tbsp ground flax
2 tbsp hemp hearts
3/4 cup white sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash bananas.
3. Add all wet ingredients (egg, vanillas, yogurt, oil).
4. Then add all dry ingredients except chocolate chips and mix until well incorporated.
5. Stir in chocolate chips or fruit.
6. Pour into liner muffin tins.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean.
Karyn Sunohara, RD, Chef and Owner of For the LOVE of FOOD