1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour/GF all purpose flour
1 tsp Ground cinnamon
2 tbsp Granulated white sugar
Pinch of Salt
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Milk of choice (cow’s, almond, soy)
1. Preheat Waffle iron.
2. In a bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Whisk in egg, vanilla, and oil until blended well and there are no lumps.
4. Heat a medium-large pan over medium heat. Lightly grease with oil or cooking spray.
5. Spoon ¼ cup of batter into waffle iron.
6. Wait until golden brown in colour and if needed flip waffle to allow the other side to become golden brown in colour ~3 minutes on each side.
7. Serve with desired toppings. - Chopped fruit (bananas, strawberries, apples) - Whipped cream - Maple syrup or powdered sugar